Monday 19 March 2018

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.
 
I am here today to show you a card made with one of my Masterboards and yet more Left-overs! I don't know where it's all coming from Lol!

For this card I used an A4 piece of card and a Tim Holtz stencil colouring through this with Distress Oxides making some areas thicker and fading the colour in others.

The left-over part of this card are the Kim Dellow Flowers which I had stamped some time ago but not used them all.
 
I began by preparing the mats to fit the inside and fold of the large card and two pieces for the smaller card.
 
 
The next stage is to prepare the card blanks.
The small card is 4"x4" and the large one 7"x7". I have folded the front of the large card back on itself to make a concertina style.
 
 
Colour the edges with a matching Distress ink using a blending tool.


I stamped the sentiment on the small card using a Paper Artsy stamp by Zinski Art and mounted the mats in place.

 
Next I played around with the flowers to decide on a suitable arrangement and cut and layered a few of these to give a little more depth to them.

 
Once I had finished the placement of the flowers I added some Stickles Glitter Glue to add the sparkle.


 
I have left the inside blank at this stage as this card would be suitable for a variety of  greetings and I do like to have a few cards at the ready.



Hope you enjoyed watching me make this card, it's one of my favourite styles. 
Many thanks for stopping by.
I would love to hear your comments. 
 
Happy crafting,
 
Angela x
 
I would like to enter this card in the following Challenges:
 
Allsorts challenge blog: Week 459-Bring on the Bling.
Sweet Stampin' Challenge Blog- Use Up Your Paper Scraps.
Craftahholics R Us: Challenge#11GREEN
Paperbabe Picture Inspiation Challenge # 69 - 50 Shades of Green.
 
 

12 comments:

Helen said...

great cards, Angela!

Tina said...

So happy you played and your card is amazing!
Thanks for playing with us
Tina, Craftaholics R Us DT
youniquecreationsbytina.blogspot.com
craftaholicsrus.blogspot.com

Janis Lewis said...

Beautiful card and progress photos. Thanks for sharing at Craftaholics R Us.

Juliz Design Post said...

Lovely soft colours and beautiful result.
Julie x

Janis Lewis said...

Me again. Cute! Thanks for sharing at Simply Create Too.

pam said...

Fantastic card Angela, love the shape and wonderful details.
Hugs Pam x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

What a fabulous card. I love these stamps Angela, one of my favourite sets from last year. beautiful green hues. Thank you for sharing with us over at Paperbabe. Wishing you lots of luck in the Blog Challenge.
Hugs Tracey x

Win Dinn, Artist said...

What a gorgeous card - it's just stunning, and that masterboard makes a fabulous background for those lovely flowers!

susiestacey said...

Lovely card, gorgeous colour palette.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts "Bring On The Bling" challenge this week and good luck x Susan x

Jackie PN said...

Oh Angela, you are too good! I would never have thought to make a card like this(actually, II'm not very good at cards at all!) Maybe you could come visit and teach me! heehee
I love my Oxides and love how YOU use them! you are always so full of inspiration sweet friend!
Jackie xo

Sammy said...

what a fab card. Very clever. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

Margaret Mifsud said...

This is gorgeous Angela!! Fabulous Masterboard and such an unusual card design!! The stamps are gorgeous too and I love the arrangement! hugs x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10