Monday 15 January 2018

Crafty Cardmakers Challenge 203 - 'Bling's the Thing'.

Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

Hi! back again to tell you that it's time for another challenge over
at Crafty Cardmakers.

Lin is hosting today and our challenge is 'Bling's the Thing' .

As usual you can enter anything you fancy, it doesn't have to just be cards, as long as it meets the challenge! 

Hope you will join in.
And here is my project for the challenge:

 
Made this with Graphic45 Papers and a little bling with Stickles Glitter Glue, gold round brads and red metal star brads.
 
 
I finished it off with a film strip for the inside and Stickles Glue here too.
I hope you will pop over to see what the rest of the DT have been up to and maybe join in with the challenge.
I look forward to seeing what you come up with too.
 
Happy crafty cardmaking.
Angela xXx
 

10 comments:

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

Hi Angela

Great card! I love the pop of red

Happy crafting

June :)

Zsuzsa Karoly-Smith said...

Love this, Angela! It's a very vintage feel to it!

Kim x said...

Happy New Year Angela. Hope it is a good one for all of Us.
Hugs Kimx

pam said...

Fabulous card Angela, think I have that paper in my stash.
Hugs Pam x

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous card, love it! Happy New Year and hope you have a wonderful 2018!
hugs
Glenda

Margaret Mifsud said...

Gorgeous card Angela! Love those papers and that pop of red and gold looks amazing!! Wishing you and yours a very Happy New Year!!! hugs x

Jackie PN said...

totally loving this card Angela!!
hugs xx

Cara said...

Fab card, I love the pop of red x

Crafty Claire said...

Great card love the colour scheme and lots of ‘action’ xx

Judy McKay said...

Love the collage Angela. Very nice card. judy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10