Monday 14 August 2017

Masterboard Monday.

 Welcome to all my new followers, hope you enjoy the journey.

I am here today to show you a card made with this Masterboard which I showed you last week:


 The lovely pen stamp was an old one by Inkadinkado.
 
 
Spellbinders mat and Tim Holtz text, ink blot and numbers.
 
I stamped the blots (Prima stamps) onto the black card blank before mounting the layers and used black split pins in the corners.


Quite pleased with the way this looks.

 I would love to hear your comments.
 
Many thanks for stopping by and happy crafting,
 
Angela x

5 comments:

Crafty Claire said...

Great card. Shame it's an old stamp as I know a few people into their writing who would love that card. Xx

Cara said...

That really is a lovely stamp. Your inking on the mat around it is just perfect to tone it into your yummy background. Doh! I only just got the relevance of the ink splat whilst writing this!

pam said...

Wow brilliant make Angela! fabulous background, love how you used the splat!!!
Hugs Pam x

Jackie PN said...

Wow! Super masterboard and what a lovely card from it!
Jackie xx

Ruth said...

What a fun card form that MB fab!! Ruth xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Blogs I follow

01 09 10